To ensure a proper sizing for your child's new shoes, we recommend downloading the How to Measure Size Guide
How to use the styling guide: This is a simple 3 step process for measuring your child’s feet (We recommend doing the measurements on a flat surface).
- Place your child’s barefoot onto sizing chart with their right heel lined up with HEEL GOES HERE black line.
- Then, measure! Draw a line in front of the longest toe.
- Repeat with the left foot, again draw a line in front of the longest toe. And then you are finished!
Please measure both feet for an accuracy fit. If one foot is larger than the other, we recommend buying for larger foot. Look for the closest size that allows for 1/8” to ¼” of extra room for your child’s feet to move and grow.
How to Measure
Soft Sole Leather Shoe Size Chart
|Kimi-Kai||US/Can||Euro||UK/AUS||Inside LengthLongueur Interieure - Longitude interior|
|0 - 6 M||1 - 2.5||16 - 18||0.5 - 1.5||4in||10.16cm|
|6 - 12 M||3 - 4||18 - 19||2 - 3.5||4.5in||11.43cm|
|12 - 18 M||4.5 - 5.5||20 - 21||4 - 4.5||5in||12.75cm|
|18 - 24 M||6 - 7||22 - 23||5 - 6||5.5in||14.00cm|
How to Measure
- Measure under the arms, around the fullest part of chest.
- Measure around the natural waistline.
- Measure around the fullest part of the body, usually about 8” below natural waistline.
- Skirt/Dress Length
- Measure down from the natural waistline to the length stated in the product description.
- Sleeve Length
- Measure from the center of the neck (back) around the elbow to the wrist bone.
Kimi+Kai Maternity Size Chart
|XS||32 - 33"||XS (0 - 2)|
|S||34 - 35"||S (4 - 6)|
|M||36 - 37"||M (8 - 10)|
|L||38.5 - 40"||L (12 - 14)|
|XL||41.5 - 43"||XL (16 - 18)|