Skip to content
The classic maternity tank dress is given a subtle yet chic update. A tulip hemline adds a little bit of fashionable flare. Dress is ruched along the side seam to flatter a growing bump..
- Scooped neckline
- Tulip hemline
- Slips on over head
- Ruched along the side seam
- Machine wash cold, dry flat;
How to Measure
- Measure under the arms, around the fullest part of chest.
- Measure around the natural waistline.
- Measure around the fullest part of the body, usually about 8” below natural waistline.
- Skirt/Dress Length
- Measure down from the natural waistline to the length stated in the product description.
- Sleeve Length
- Measure from the center of the neck (back) around the elbow to the wrist bone.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection